• 0:00-0:17 is UltraRes

Votes: 114 69.1%
  • 0:18-0:36 is UltraRes

Votes: 51 30.9%

• Total voters

ML SOUND LAB

Cab Pack Wizard
Vendor
Okay guys so I definitely think I feel that it's better but you know how it is with new stuff... it's all so exciting that you can't really trust anything SO! Here's a poll for you guys. Which of these two is UltraRes and which is NormalRes? I purposefully play in an extremely dynamic way to show the difference that I think I'm feeling so let's see if it translates. :)

I'll post the answers soon so please be quick if you want to join the vote. :)

Votes are anonymous so don't feel shy if you get it wrong. :)

The first half is standard the second half is Ultra. There is less bass in the second, but the high's seem to have more depth.

Last edited:
1st is ultra res 2nd half is normal? The first sounds more full or at least has more thump. I haven't got to update myself yet, family is over tonight so I don't know what I'm supposed to be hearing.

Hey

First sounds better ,have those both clips 100% same amp block settings? Second clip sounds little bit weak ,like there is less input compare to first clip.

so the first clip is from 0.02-0.17 , and the second is the rest right ? (Please correct me if I'm wrong)
I think the first clip is better than the second

If these are the Ultra-Res Petrucci BCSL and SC IR's then I want them!

I just installed the 13 update and URIR (Ultra-Res IR) cabs and I think I still like your two low-res IR's better than the 10 new cabinets we got with the update. The new 10 URIR's sound great but there is something that your IR's have that gives them a clarity that I am not hearing in the new cabinets. Maybe it's that I have found a cabinet that is to my taste and it will be hard for anything else to compare it to?

Bring us your URIR's Clark! Pretty please and Thanks once again... I can clearly hear the difference in your recording.

Last edited:
Presuming this is looped, I'd say the first half is ultrarez, the 2nd is normal. First half sounds fuller, looser, and a tiny tad roomy. Second half is tighter, probably due to less room reflections, which makes me think its normal length.

Last edited:
Kinda felt without even hearing the second clip, that the 0:00-0:17 is UltraRes, when i heard the second i was certain. Epicly i have to admit that this is full by judging with a "inside PC monospeaker" at work, but i STILL got that feel :D Call it luck if you wish... :D

Back
Top Bottom