UltraRes IR - Sum L+R and Stereo Question

pjrake

Inspired
Since I run direct to FOH (in mono), on page 2 of the Cab Block under Input Select the default is Stereo. Should I just leave it or switch it to Sum L+R (one one Output goes to the soundguy and I run everything in mono).

I don't remember seeing that in the normal IRs, only the LoRes, HiRes, and Stereo options on page 1 (and always ran it HiRes with just one IR loaded in).

BTW, just finished installing the free OH UltraRes (v30 CH) and it sounds amazing!!!

-PJ

Since I run direct to FOH (in mono), on page 2 of the Cab Block under Input Select the default is Stereo. Should I just leave it or switch it to Sum L+R (one one Output goes to the soundguy and I run everything in mono).

I don't remember seeing that in the normal IRs, only the LoRes, HiRes, and Stereo options on page 1 (and always ran it HiRes with just one IR loaded in).

BTW, just finished installing the free OH UltraRes (v30 CH) and it sounds amazing!!!

-PJ

It is new.

Just leave it alone in your case, when a cab type is set to anything but stereo, it will sum L and R anyway.

It will matter if you do more advanced routing or want to use multiple amp/cabs.

Back
Top Bottom