Ultrares in stereo?

wembley

Inspired
I'm using two of the new oh ultra res irs in a stereo cab block. Does this mean that the ultra res irs used in stereo are reduced to low res, or do ultra res support stereo this way?

They get reduced to low res this way.

In order to use Ultra Rez in stereo, you need to use two parallel cab blocks.

Use 2 cab blocks if you want stereo.
One cab block input selected left and hard panned left.
Second cab block input selected right and hard panned right.

Ok, that's what I gathered. I tried two blocks panned right and left, but it didn't work as I missed the right and left input select ;) Thanks.

HI ok, im new to this as well using the Ultrares cab blocks in Stereo. I took a screen shot of the patch is this correct? Are my effects running in stereo this way or no? Come to think of it..my chorus doesn't sound right..what am i missing to totally run it is stereo.. thanks for the help

Run your cabs back into the reverb block and omit the cable going from the amp block to the reverb block. The way you have it you are runing the raw amp tone into your effects blocks with no cab filtering at all. remember the cables (lines between blocks) are always a stereo path. Even if the block processes in mono like drive and amp blocks, they still have stereo inputs and outputs..

Back
Top Bottom