Ultra Res IR cab pack (Mesa, Bogner,Two Rock,Matrix,Marshall ...)

Or, we could just pay people for the work they do.

I'm totally with you on that. I own all the RW, OH and Fractal packs. I was just asking out of curiosity, because there's always some scrote out there that would sell his own granny to make a quick buck.

...You can give them away if you want but if you want to sell them you will need a commercial license.

To be totally clear... So if I capture my own IRs from my own cabs I'm still allowed to give them away free in whatever format I want, including Ultrares?

With all the licensing talk, I'm just trying to get my head around whether the community is still being encouraged to share their own IRs, now that Fractal has a direct stake in commercial IR revenue.

To be totally clear... So if I capture my own IRs from my own cabs I'm still allowed to give them away free in whatever format I want, including Ultrares?

With all the licensing talk, I'm just trying to get my head around whether the community is still being encouraged to share their own IRs, now that Fractal has a direct stake in commercial IR revenue.

Yes. We are encouraging you to share IRs.

If you want to sell IRs then you need a commercial license. We aren't discouraging people from selling IRs but for those who do we want to have some say over the quality and dissemination.

Yes. We are encouraging you to share IRs.

If you want to sell IRs then you need a commercial license. We aren't discouraging people from selling IRs but for those who do we want to have some say over the quality and dissemination.

Thank you! Perfect sense now.

I'm also interested. Just started to use your Bogner Greenback IR with R121. Great. Works better for me than the 10 free UltraRes IRs from FW13. Looking forward to your UltraRes stuff.

Count me in!

I wonder though: Is it not recommended to use a Solid State amp for capturing IR?
If I'm right, the matrix amp might induce coloration you might not want in you IRs...

Count me in!

I wonder though: Is it not recommended to use a Solid State amp for capturing IR?
If I'm right, the matrix amp might induce coloration you might not want in you IRs...

The Matrix is a solid state completely neutral power amp.

However...Count me in!!!!

Inviato da mio iPhone utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi all !
I'm sorry, i have no updated this thread since a long time.
I'm still capturing IR's now but not in the Ultra res format.
I have had to sold my Axe fx for financial reasons some weeks ago :(

Hi all !
I'm sorry, i have no updated this thread since a long time.
I'm still capturing IR's now but not in the Ultra res format.
I have had to sold my Axe fx for financial reasons some weeks ago :(

So sorry to hear that. Will you be making those IR captures long enough so we could convert them to UltraRes ourselves? Your current IRs are some of the best I've heard, and I would be happy to buy your next IR pack if you decide to make it comercially available.

So sorry to hear that. Will you be making those IR captures long enough so we could convert them to UltraRes ourselves? Your current IRs are some of the best I've heard, and I would be happy to buy your next IR pack if you decide to make it comercially available.

Hi thanks all for your kind words.
I'm playing my tubes amps again (and I'm more happy than before ;))
that said, the Axe FX is a wonderful tool.

I'm working on Two notes (Torpedo) IR's format that will be available soon.
But I'll work for a professionnal studio to make other products and maybe Ultra res If I buy another axe fx ;)

Back
Top Bottom