Ultra Presets Section Looking Lonely, Let's change that!

The community for Ultra Patches has died down significantly since the 2 came out. The Ultra reached it's limits but I still think there is tons of great patches out there that are almost as good as the 2. String Theory is my most recent track posted to sound cloud. I'll gladly share my favorite patches I've made and found over the past few years, if any one is interested, Just let me know. I encourage people to do the same !

Last edited:
Your patches really do sound spectacular! Recently picked up an Ultra, how would I go about getting some those patches? Thanks!

Alright so I will leave a link to download all my favorite patches down below. For recording I primarily use the Keith Merrow preset found on the forums. Over the years I have changed the names of certain patches I've found on the forums as well as some stock ones I modified. So I apologize to those who originally made the patches. "Love Rears" is pretty insane for those that want wow factor. The recto ones sound good on my live set up going direct into a PA IMO. There is a good amount of shenanigans in there. I encourage you to upload your favorite patches in this thread. Let me know what you guys think!

https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0BwCDt0uQgEaORk9BdXBkMmthQlU&usp=sharing

Hey PrototypePD I'm new in the whole axe fx game, recently bought Axe FX Ultra and need some patches to get used on my new device.Will you be kind enough to reupload the patches?Please?

Back
Top Bottom