• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Ultra Patches

cdub

I mainly use the Axe Fx II now, but could never part with the Ultra. These are some of the patches I use set up for FRFR. I use a musicman JP6 & they sound really good with it. The volumes used to all be level, but I've played around with them a bit & a few of them are likely off. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Ultra.zip
    7.2 KB · Views: 482

j8stringer

Inspired
I mainly use the Axe Fx II now, but could never part with the Ultra. These are some of the patches I use set up for FRFR. I use a musicman JP6 & they sound really good with it. The volumes used to all be level, but I've played around with them a bit & a few of them are likely off. Enjoy.
Thanks from Philly.

ROBERTO HITA

Ahora uso principalmente el Axe Fx II, pero nunca podría separarme del Ultra. Estos son algunos de los parches que utilizo configurados para FRFR. Utilizo un músico JP6 y suenan muy bien con él. Los volúmenes solían estar todos nivelados, pero he jugado un poco con ellos y es probable que algunos de ellos estén apagados.

Top Bottom