Ultra Patch #363 SLO LEAD ... request

reini

Inspired
Hi,
in my Ultra days I liked the SLO LEAD patch a lot. I tried to create a similar patch on my XL+ ... bur unfortunately I coming not even close.
Could someone please send me the setup and settings out of the Ultra so I could dial it into my XL+?
Thanks for your help.

Best would be to load axe edit for ultra (1.91 ?) on another computer (or uninstall axe edit for axe fx II the time to take your settings). It worked off line by the time so you can note the parameters. It's not quite sure you'll get the same sounds however. Tried this with a m@ patch for ULTRA but it did not work out very well.

Best would be to load axe edit for ultra (1.91 ?) on another computer (or uninstall axe edit for axe fx II the time to take your settings). It worked off line by the time so you can note the parameters. It's not quite sure you'll get the same sounds however. Tried this with a m@ patch for ULTRA but it did not work out very well.
I sold my Ultra when I got my XL+ ...

Here it is, as patch and .csv (for XLS). To show the patch you must download Axe Edit 1.0.191 and choose ULTRA at first startup, then you can open the .syx file and visualise it (without an ULTRA connected). I joined another Soldano patch I found on a backup of the old axechange forum.
Good luck !

Attachments

• SLO Lead.syx
    2 KB · Views: 16
  • SLO Lead.csv
    16.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 784 - Soldano SLO.syx
    2 KB · Views: 13
Back
Top Bottom