Ultra gone - I never sold anything so quickly on the 'bay

my ultra went in about 6 minutes on there. still a great processor... if prices keep dropping, might pick one up for a backup or my son.

Wow, would never expect someone like you to sell it (so early) without comparing... Esp. after making 3789 production ready patches? :mrgreen

It's nice to know that when I do decide to sell the Ultra I'll have no problem selling it. I look forlornly at the Line 6 JM4 I've been trying to sell on CL for weeks.

Wow, would never expect someone like you to sell it (so early) without comparing... Esp. after making 3789 production ready patches? :mrgreen

I want those quick edit knobs. :D
My setup with the Nocturn wasn't bad, but to cumbersome.

also: Bitcrusher, Princeton and reworked drive pedals
how could I resist?

Sure, but I would have guessed you had many indispensable "production ready" sounds that would be tedious to remake or sound different (who knows).
I would also have guessed you were filthy rich... :p I'm not that good at guessing, I guess... ;)

Sure, but I would have guessed you had many indispensable "production ready" sounds that would be tedious to remake or sound different (who knows).

I did, but I end up making new sounds for each project anyway.

I would also have guessed you were filthy rich...

if I were, I would have gone the 'Ultra in anothers Ultra's fx loop' route a year ago. ;)

You know what, I sold last year and bought an 11R because I'm smart and didn't want to lose a lot of money. Well I spent 9 months without an AxeFX of any kind, hardly played that much (for a lot of reasons, but a lot of it was I just wasn't happy with my tone anymore) and guess what? I ended up losing my butt on that stupid 11R when I sold it. :)

I should have just held onto the AxeFX Ultra and sold it for about the same loss and would have had a better time the last 9 months. Live and learn.

Anyway, I know how great the Ultra was with v11, but the AxeFXII was well worth the wait and the misery for me. I can't imagine you wouldn't be happy with the II.

I'd probably be more than content with what the II seems to be right now for years to come, but with someone as driven and gifted as Cliff at the helm, it's going to be a really fun ride! :D

Back
Top Bottom