Ultra did it again

rknrollo

Opened up tonight for Micheal Shenker once again I had many people coming up to me complimenting my guitar tone, never really had that until using my ultra, got a chance to meet the man himself shook hands with him and he says you have a very nice tone from your guitar I like the sound.....................WOW what a compliment. Used my home made FRFR cab tonight, empty crate 4x12 cab, filled with woofer/ tweeters installed in 12" waveguides, two 550 watt amps all which I gutted from 2 behringer B212D active speakers with a divider and some foam and polyester fill inside worked killer and frankly sounds way better than my EV Elx 112p's, I wasnt able to run stereo FOH but ran stereo thru the cab and mono FOH once again I am amazed, and to have Mr Shenker tell me he likes my tone.............thank you FAS for such an amazing product.

Awesome man! Congratulations! I opened for him a few weeks ago with my band. I didn't get a chance to talk to Schenker himself but I got the same reaction from the other people there. The Ultra has that effect on people.

That's awesome! The Axe really is the "have your cake and eat it" solution. It's nice to be able to change sonic universes with the twist of a knob, and have them be good sonic universes.

It amazes me every time I use it, and obviously it amazes others too. Once I sell the rest of my amps (except my Matchless for backup) I guess I will buy an axe 2 but keep the ultra as well. I still haven't even dove into it except for minor tweaks as the guy who had it before me played at a mega Church and had it dialed for a pretty high end pa which seems to work with every venue I have played at.

Back
Top Bottom