Ultra Blinking panel LED's

craiguitar

Power User
Has anyone else noticed when they are playing, ALL the non-lit led's on the front panel occasionally blinking, albeit very dimly? I have noticed this on occasion, this included both the clip Led's (even though the unit wasn't remotely close to clipping) and the all of the not in use output led's. Like I said, the blinking is very dim, but noticable. No issues with sound or the LCD etc, so I don't think it's a problem but what could cause that?

It wouldn't happen to be light from the lit LEDs bleeding over inside and making it look as if the OFF LEDs are blinking dimly would it?

It wouldn't happen to be light from the lit LEDs bleeding over inside and making it look as if the OFF LEDs are blinking dimly would it?
Possibly, yes. That had crossed my mind, as it only seems to happen whilst playing (i.e.there is sufficiant LED activity to cause it) but it does seem to be a pulsing type thing. So has anyone else noticed this? I'm not really concerned there is any sort of underlying problem.

I mentioned this to Fractal Audio awhile back and even though I forgot the technical reason, it is completely normal and has no effect what so ever on the units proper function or sound quality.

Good to know guys, thanks. It's just something I've only recently noticed. Guess I never paid enough attention before....

Back
Top Bottom