Ultra and powered monitors

you've given us no details.

what model are the "monitors"?

is your Output knob turned up for the same output jacks you're using?

unable to get sound out of both monitors. But if there powered, why would I need a power amp?
I’m getting sound from the left monitor, going thru pwr amp. Unhooked pwr amp and I’m going to my JBL 306P’s, from the ultra! Output 1 left channel, output 2 for right channel. Output knobs for 1&2 up. No sound! Should I be using the front input jack?

I’m getting sound from the left monitor, going thru pwr amp. Unhooked pwr amp and I’m going to my JBL 306P’s, from the ultra! Output 1 left channel, output 2 for right channel. Output knobs for 1&2 up. No sound! Should I be using the front input jack?
Use Output 1 Left for the left channel, and Output 1 Right for the right channel. Don't use Output 2. If you're not sending anything to Output 2, it'll be silent — no matter how far you have it turned up.

Output 1 left channel, output 2 for right channel.
Output 1 has Left and Right outputs. those correspond to Left and Right speakers.

Out 2 is for a 2nd different output, not "right." it also has it's own Left and Right.

use Output 1 Left and Right to go to the Left and Right speakers, and it should start working.

Back
Top Bottom