Ultra and MFC 101 in Alaska

Larry Mitchell

Power User
Hey guys,

If anyone is in or near Anchorage Alaska this saturday and wants to check out the MFC 101, I'll be doing an Ibanez guitar clinic with my Ultra and MFC 101 with me. The clinic is at Mammoth music at 6 pm this Saturday October 9th.
Even if you don't like my playing or music, come hang and let's talk fractal! I'll show anyone that wants to see/check out the MFC in person.

Thanks
Larry

Not like your music or playing? Get outta here!

I'm not in Alaska, but if you ever get to SE Michigan... I'm there!

Very excited to see you this evening!!! I have been wanting to hear an Axe Fx in person for years now, so it will be a treat. I am also looking forward to your playing!

I wish I could hang out with pros like you :cry:

Unfortunately there isn't this kind of thing happening where I live

Very nice of you to come here and invite people :)

Larry Mitchell said:
Hey guys,

If anyone is in or near Anchorage Alaska this saturday and wants to check out the MFC 101, I'll be doing an Ibanez guitar clinic with my Ultra and MFC 101 with me. The clinic is at Mammoth music at 6 pm this Saturday October 9th.
Even if you don't like my playing or music, come hang and let's talk fractal! I'll show anyone that wants to see/check out the MFC in person.

Thanks
Larry
Hey Larry,

I was gigging my Axe-FX in Alaska until last year, when I moved to Michigan. I have bought lots of gear at Mammoth Music in Anchorage.

Have a great clinic! And like Scott said, if you make it to SE Michigan, let us know. Love to hear you play and talk gear with you.

Just finished the clinic at mammoth music. Had a great time. Met a couple of people who came to hear and see the axe fx.turned a few people onto it and met one person who's on the saint list for an ultra. Gave a quick how to create a patch. Gave some t-shirts and swag out. Talked about Ibanez guitars played some songs. Talked about soloing, music biz and had a great meeting some cool people.

And the weather is fabulous right now!

On to Seattle now!
Larry

Larry Mitchell said:
Just finished the clinic at mammoth music. Had a great time. Met a couple of people who came to hear and see the axe fx.turned a few people onto it and met one person who's on the saint list for an ultra. Gave a quick how to create a patch. Gave some t-shirts and swag out. Talked about Ibanez guitars played some songs. Talked about soloing, music biz and had a great meeting some cool people.

And the weather is fabulous right now!

On to Seattle now!
Larry

I want to thank you SO much for the patch demo and letting me play through your Axe! You, sir, are a true class act and an incredible musician! Hope to hear you again some day either here in Alaska or elsewhere in the world. Thanks again!

Well, I bought a standard this morning, and it was mostly because of Larry's generous demo for me up here in the frozen north! Thanks again Larry!

Back
Top Bottom