Uleash the archers

Been a fan for a few years now. Was introduced to them by my drummer, whose niece was roommates in college with Brittney.

my buddy introduced me to them a while back... pretty awesome for just straight up ass kickin' power metal \m/

Lot of really good power metal out there.

As far as power metal goes, my favourite is still X Japan, but probably a lot of that has to do with nostalgia, grew up listening to these guys when I was a teenager.

Great band. They popped up in my youtube feed along with “Jinjer”. If you subscribe to napalm records and sumerian records you’ll get some really cool music notifications.

If you like power metal and you've not heard them, DGM, from Italy is kind of a cross between Dream Theater and power metal stuff.

Or Almah from Brazil:

Or if you're just looking for straight ahead, kick down your door, blow your face off power metal

You absolutely cannot go wrong with Brainstorm and Primal Fear:

Lot of the bands I've heard out of Norway, Finland and Sweden sound like that. Alestorm, Korpiklaani, etc.

(Believe they have a version of this in English as well):

I was refering to the guitar and base playthru, with tabs. I thought it was cool when I saw it.

I listen to a ton of power metal already so know a lot of bands, or at least get exposed to them.

Back
Top Bottom