UK - Anyone got Axefx 2 in the UK

I don't suppose you guys would know where I could get a fairly decent cat 5 cable for the MFC-101 over here in the UK? I can't find one anywhere. I thought the line 6 one would for but it doesn't.

Thanks

Paul

I was going to order a couple of the official FAS cables from the US if you want to split the shipping? PM me if you're interested?

Spence

Yep, they're the ones. I did some rough calcs and they came out to about $35 each + shipping VAT and Duty. If you decide what you want I'll put a quote together and we can see if it's worth doing something.

Spence

Yep, they're the ones. I did some rough calcs and they came out to about $35 each + shipping VAT and Duty. If you decide what you want I'll put a quote together and we can see if it's worth doing something.

Spence

That sounds cool to me. Thanks for the offer. I'd have to get 2 I suppose just to have as a spare. I just can't find one anywhere. Typical UK can't get nothing in this country that you want lol

True! I can get hold of Ethernet cables from work but they are patch leads not drop leads, this means that they are not very flexible or well protected. The Fractal leads look like they're worth the cash and the exchange rate is pretty good for us at the moment. Any idea how long you need them in feet?

True! I can get hold of Ethernet cables from work but they are patch leads not drop leads, this means that they are not very flexible or well protected. The Fractal leads look like they're worth the cash and the exchange rate is pretty good for us at the moment. Any idea how long you need them in feet?

I'd say about 6-10 metres so I say about 20ft that's quite long. My planet waves guitar leads are 6 metres long. I had an RJM amp interface cable made for my mark v and that was 6 metres. Enough to get from my amp to the pedalboard no worries. Does that sound good to you?

I'll probably go for a couple of 30' TBH, I don't play big stages often but the extra length helps routing on a smaller stage. Looking at it they'll probably come out at around £35 -£40 each inc shipping and duty etc...

I'll probably go for a couple of 30' TBH, I don't play big stages often but the extra length helps routing on a smaller stage. Looking at it they'll probably come out at around £35 -£40 each inc shipping and duty etc...

I wouldn't need that much 20ft would do me fine 25ft the most. Well if you wanna get a quote then sure no worries.

Nice one thanks. If the price isn't that much different from the 20ft's to the 30fts I'll just go with the 30fts as well. Lets see how much first though.

Cables

If you look on the Thomann website.

Search for miditemp. There you can get cables in many lenghts and colors.

How ever this is a plastic quality - not rubber. Maybe I just didnt find them :)

Kind regards

Aaen

I'll get a quote for 2x20' and 2x30' then.

Just got this email back from a guy that works for G66 looks good to me.

Hi Paul,

I'm using the one we are selling, it's the best we were able to find.

In response to the customer enquiries, we now have high-quality, heavy duty RJ-45 Powerlink cables available. With finest strand wiring and tinned copper braid shielding for fast signal flow and a special PVC tubular insulation for great flexibility, plus metal CAT5 connectors for a reliable connection every time. Available in three lengths:

6m €29.-
9m €34.-
12m €39.-

If you want one of those please contact Sussi or Jacques with the kicks@g66.eu mail-address.

Best,

Jochen
G66-support

Yes I had my axe fx 2 Friday.I have been on the waiting list forever but it's been worth it it's AWESOME MANY tHANKS SUSSI AND jAQUES.When they say it can do everything and more it's true it's impossible to get your head around what this can do. I just keep looking at it thinking """%£$%&*&^%$£!"!$^&*(know what I mean)it is love at first sight!!!
One of mates in the states told me to read as much about the axe fx vids etc before it arrives- it's a big help.Otherwise it's like going into a sweet shop when you are kid with your hands tied behind your back.I have some gear for sale all as new condition Peavey 6505 120- Vypyr lots of stuff Jackson rr1 get in touch.
Yes the only reason why I'm selling my gear is yes I got an axe fx 2 NOTHING NOTHING WILL TOUCH THIS

I had my axe fx 2 Friday it's unreal!!!! I have been on the waiting list forever BUT IT'S WORTH THE WAIT.One of my mates in the states advised me to read watch vids on the axe fx as much as possible and it helps .There is so much on this thing I can't go on enough about it. Reading up before you get yours is sound advice.The waiting list is long one...............................If you don't read up etc it's like being given the keys to a sweet shop going in and your mouth is tapped up and your hands are tied up it can be very frustrating we all want to go bish bash bosh not in this life IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF TONE YOU JUST GOT TO GET IN AND FIND THE ONE FOR YOU.

I have lots of gear for sale peavey 6505 Jackson RR1 like new lots of bits get in touch.
ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I HAVE THE AXE FX 2 hope yours arrive soon yes it does feel like christmas day Stevie Vai was right

I had my axe fx 2 Friday it's unreal!!!! I have been on the waiting list forever BUT IT'S WORTH THE WAIT.One of my mates in the states advised me to read watch vids on the axe fx as much as possible and it helps .There is so much on this thing I can't go on enough about it. Reading up before you get yours is sound advice.The waiting list is long one...............................If you don't read up etc it's like being given the keys to a sweet shop going in and your mouth is tapped up and your hands are tied up it can be very frustrating we all want to go bish bash bosh not in this life IT'S GOING TO TAKE TIME THIS IS THE HOLY GRAIL OF TONE YOU JUST GOT TO GET IN AND FIND THE ONE FOR YOU.

I have lots of gear for sale peavey 6505 Jackson RR1 like new lots of bits get in touch.
ONLY SELLING BECAUSE I HAVE THE AXE FX 2 hope yours arrive soon yes it does feel like christmas day Stevie Vai was right

Hi guys, I'm pretty new here.
Its great to see there are some Axe FX 2's in the UK. I only ordered mine a month ago so I have a long wait ahead! I'm also waiting on a made to order JPXi 7 string from Music Man which is going to take about the same time so will be good to see what arrives first.

Looking through this site just makes you want your Axe FX right now! but it also helps to see other people waiting just as long or even longer for theirs too and I'm sure its will be even more satisfying when it arrives.
Congrats to everyone who has received theres! I really look forward to joining you in the near future sometime.

Back
Top Bottom