UK - Anyone got Axefx 2 in the UK

Adam - I'd love to give a big smile, but am all out of enthusiasm. Not 1 week ago they said 10 days and told 2 customers the 27th would be the date. Yet again another timeframe passes with " Another week " added on. The end of next week takes us up to September 3rd which when shipped, could take 3-5 days taking us up to September 8th.It was previously stated " regular large shipments " would happen in September.
I have no problem with G66 or Sussi, she's always been polite and answered every question I've asked.
What it boils down to is they cant sell what they havent got. They must be getting these dates from somewhere. So going right to the source and asking for the ( how many times is it now ? I've lost count ! ). Dear Cliff, is this next estimate accurate ? Can we on the official EU waiting list realistically expect a shipment of Axe II's by the end of next week ? Many thanks and not looking for reasons, just a yes or no answer would be great ! Really looking forward to trying out this unit :)

If you look on the AXEII for Aussies thread there are similar issues going on there. There is mention of "production problems" holding up the shipment to Oz. They might have run out of an important component made of a rare metal only found in Libya, and due to the problems out there availability is limited right now :ugeek

Would I sound over optimistic if I were to say that I predict some happy axe II owners in the UK by the end of next week?

If delivery is next week, I'd say they'd get it the following Monday meaning next Friday. So that's my bet. 2 Fridays from now. So not this, or next but the following. So Friday the 9th is my completely fictional Axe II G66 date.

I will be a VERY happy camper if I get mine on or before the 7th of October as I have the following week off to relax and do nothing..... And it is my birthday that week.... So that would be very cool.

Having been waiting since the start of December last year and seeing loads of these messages come and go, I'll reserve my excitement for when I actually have the unit in hand!!

Still though, fingers crossed this is the one!!

Wow, my September 9th guess wasnt so far off after all ? *lol* End of next week = 3rd. Add the 5 days instead of 3 ( lose the Sunday too ) and voila, 9th Sep :eek:
We'll see. Am with Drama, only when I see a poor courier staggering up the road holding 2 big boxes will I have to pinch myself ;)

I ordered in March and Sussi told me today that I won't get mine on this shipment but should get one from the next in September!

Sounding more hopeful :)

James - fingers crossed for you. There are literally only a handful of us trapped in the 2010 time bubble. And if Morks poll was anything to go by, a majority of the orders were placed in May + June of 2011. Sussi confirmed I'll be in the next shipment which is great, just a word from FAS to let us know if the orders will be going out by next Friday would be the icing on the cake !

Good news indeed :) i've been on the G66 waiting list since late january (29th or 30th). Based on Morks poll and assuming not everyone on the g66 waiting list took part in that poll, i give myself a 50-50 chance of axe fx ii nirvana in the next couple of weeks :)

UPDATE:
I mailed G66 to check if my order would be included in this shipment. Sussi mailed back right away: my axe won't be in this shipment, but probably in the next (september) shipment. so the cutoff is before january 29th.

Last edited:
Am looking at kicktags right now. And you're right...it's like getting a tattoo... so many cool ideas and designs but which one to get ? :eek:
Will be enjoying my 2nd to last Friday soon without an Axe II ( hopefully ;) ) And as for 2010 - dont. Would have cost me £300 less then.. The pound was worth a heck of a lot more against the Euro than it is now ! Damn the interest rates have swan dived in 2011 !!
Anyway, small potatoes.... 14 days or less ! ( he said... )

Last edited:
Hi, if you are looking at Kicktags.....Sukh is on holiday at the moment. When he is back he is also looking launch more design(s) ...he is talking about having labels that are more "Stompbox" like design.

sorry if that complicates matters, just thought I would mention it in cace you are wanting the newer designs.

Also must say...they do kick ass....I am very pleased with them and the service has been outstanding...Sukh is a good guy.

Back
Top Bottom