UK - Anyone got Axefx 2 in the UK

NiceChris - I think the bigger problem is Cliff has now announced 2 shipments have gone to Tone Merchants but I have yet to hear about a single one going to G66 since the initial shipment ( of 3 units that I know of ! ). Would be great to hear a confirmation from FAS themselves about the validity of the latest statement !
Nothing on the G66 twitter either so to make their predicted shipment in 6 days time, I dunno ;) Once again this " So what's going on ? " feeling is kicking in again ! I gave up on my good natured countdown - am sure if G66 were getting a shipment in 6 days it would have left the US by now and would be on their twitter feed in big writing as this " large shipment " would certainly make their business a good few sales !

Five days, not that I'm counting - or obsessive.

You don't reckon our orders keep getting put back because we use the English language correctly? :p

*lol* @ BadMelonFarmer
They've stuffed our football team many times since then ;)
NiceChris + Drama - please tell me you've heard from them saying the US order is on the way or this will be the 4th date that's slipped since the " release " *puts bin on head and screams*
Really hoping this is the one ! Come on Cliff, put us out of our misery, did the G66 shipment go out yet ? *drumroll*

Last edited:
i bought it used, still not plugged in yet, waiting for my power amp :-(

Thanks for confirming.

Man that has gotta be painful, having it sat there .... waiting for the power amp.

Have you used it with headphones yet?

Wish I had a business trip booked to the US, I would try to pick one up there as the wait is just getting silly.

by the looks of things... they're not that easy to find in the US either....

and their waiting list looks to be every bit as frustrating as everyone else's

Ordered 24th of Dec 2010 - last reply 19th of July 20011.
These are the facts.
Its my first reply to the Forum.

by the looks of things... they're not that easy to find in the US either....

and their waiting list looks to be every bit as frustrating as everyone else's

Clarky - that's always been understood. The problem we're having isnt even about the Axe II really, it's about not being able to have a single FAS product supplied to us by their official EU vendor. A lot of us ordered Ultras ! To wait this long, be quoted dates which have been ridiculous ( not on a waiting list, not asking how long but actually waiting for DATES that were GIVEN TO US BY THE OFFICIAL EU SUPPLIER !! ) There's a huge difference there alone. The fact that we've not only waited while these dates have slipped further and further back to the point even a new product has been released and those of us " top of the list " ( again, what I was told, not a guess, not an assumption ) are sitting here watching the TM list go down some 41 units ( 25 initially, 16 sent last week and Cliff announcing another shipment was going out ASAP ) while absolutely no word on the G66 state of things. Drama + NiceChris ( thanks guys ! ) kindly relayed the latest date which apparently is going to be 4 days time but on the grounds I've heard nothing since 19th, neither has dayoff1 ( welcome ! ) while the coupons are flowing, the FAS store is stocked and we're sitting here staring blankly at the G66 countdown page and endless emails stating " 1st supply for the new Axe II in June ", " Biggest number of units ever ! ", " You'll get yours Mid July ! " followed by the last contact " We estimate all those who ordered before February 2011 will get there's in August " to " Huge shipment in August followed by regular large shipments in September ". I've heard a lot of things. But with 0% communication from FAS themselves and yet another string of sadly false claims from the EU vendor, it raises a lot of valid questions about the state of things. Enough is enough guys n gals, so once again the only question is : The coupons are flowing, many units have been sold, the TM list is being supplied and once again the G66 list isnt getting the units. Why ? And more importantly, when ? :) Many thanks.

David. You're saying what we are all thinking. Thanks for sticking your head above the parapet. . All we want is accurate information. If it's bad news so be it. We will suck it up. . I don't think G66 are at fault here. Perhaps we could have another update from Sussi and Cliff??

Last edited:
Guys I don't want want to cool you down on this, because I've orderded in May, after a lot of you, but I remember asking the guys at g66 how can I pay them. They answered me that it was possible to pay via paypal and bank transfer and that they will communicate the arrival of my unit 15 days before it's raedy, to give the chance to people who are out for holidays etc to have their long waited unit. From what I've heard none of you received updates from them, so I suppose that this countdown for the first days of september is not really realistic.

Yeah, at the end of the countdown, Sussi said they'll ask to us, if we want to upgrade to the Axe II (for Ultra orders). And this might be few days before G66 receive the shipment.

For what its worth I also emailed g66 and was told theyre expecting the units to be ready to be shipped over to them next week. It could be wrong again but its only a few days so i say give them the benefit of the doubt and keep your fingers crossed for the next few days :) next week we could all recieve those golden emails that make us very happy men :)

Adam - I'd love to give a big smile, but am all out of enthusiasm. Not 1 week ago they said 10 days and told 2 customers the 27th would be the date. Yet again another timeframe passes with " Another week " added on. The end of next week takes us up to September 3rd which when shipped, could take 3-5 days taking us up to September 8th.It was previously stated " regular large shipments " would happen in September.
I have no problem with G66 or Sussi, she's always been polite and answered every question I've asked.
What it boils down to is they cant sell what they havent got. They must be getting these dates from somewhere. So going right to the source and asking for the ( how many times is it now ? I've lost count ! ). Dear Cliff, is this next estimate accurate ? Can we on the official EU waiting list realistically expect a shipment of Axe II's by the end of next week ? Many thanks and not looking for reasons, just a yes or no answer would be great ! Really looking forward to trying out this unit :)

Back
Top Bottom