Ugh...back to work 2017

I fell and broke my left elbow the week before Christmas and had surgery to screw it all back together a few days after Christmas. Still not back at work yet, and haven't been able to touch my guitars or AFX since I fell. The elbow is healing well and I have a hinged brace on the left arm so I can now start moving it, but my left hand is still very swollen and stiff. (I can't touch my fingertips to the palm.) I hope to be back playing on a limited basis this week, since we have an important show in a couple of weeks that I don't want to miss.

Good Luck hope you heal fast..

Back to work tomorrow, Mondays off; appreciate work, but like everyone else, it aint easy, that's why they call it WORK; if they called it play I still wouldnt love it, I would like 'WORK' better...

Back to work today, after spending two weeks at home. Although I played a lot more guitar than usual, I didn't succeed in fulfilling my goal of writing a couple of songs for a new project. I really need to get out and play with new people and explore new horizons musically, instead of just writing music alone behind my computer. My dream is to lock myself and a couple of other people in a rehearsal room for two weeks and do nothing else than playing and writing. Unfortuntately, work and responsabilities is making that impossible.

Back
Top Bottom