Ugh...back to work 2017

Been off for the last 2 weeks and today I am back at work. Didn't get to play with my Geetarz but got to spend time with family and relax.

Hope you all have a blessed 2017!!!

Now get back to work......o_O
Same here.. darn.. the day is L-O-N-G !! :(

Still stuck in Canada. Honestly, I'd rather be working. 3.5 weeks at my inlaws place with no guitars, no escape and I'm ready to be home and working again.

This whole snow/winter/weather stuff sucks.

What holidays???? ;)

Been roaming around China to get my clients projects sorted before Chinese New year (end Jan) so no rest here yet. but then, goddammit, I am off for 3 solid weeks.

I'm also back at work today to the SOS. I had two glorious weeks of Axe time.... and it wasn't enough. Now I'm back to stealing time for guitar where-ever I can. I'm like a time thief. Always walkin the line between my obsession and professional/personal relationships.
Sigh.

I actually had exactly the OPPOSITE reaction.

"YES! Back to work!"
Of course....anyone here that got to play a little guitar at work (Mandatory) would be excited to go back. I like my job just need 1-2 months off for ME !!! ME i say ! ME!!!

I actually had exactly the OPPOSITE reaction.

"YES! Back to work!"

Well if I got to hang out with Metallica, Steve Vai, Satch, The Edge, Alex Lifeson, Andy Summers, and all the others that I can't remember, not to mention the genius that is Cliff Chase, and play guitar and play with top notch guitar and audio gear (did I read in another thread that Steve Vai let you play his rig? Why yes, I think I did! ) I'd be pretty stoked to go to work too. I'm just sayin'...

Same here, I dragged so bad on Tuesday. Worst part was that my parents were out here for 2 weeks. They left on Tuesday and I got the emos

Now I'm back to stealing time for guitar where-ever I can. I'm like a time thief. Always walkin the line between my obsession and professional/personal relationships.
Sigh.[/QUOTE]
I know exactly how you feel..

I realized very vividly this time that I need to sleep more. First few days, tired as fuck at the end of the day, I mean just "let me lay down and die" tired. And yet here I am, posting on a forum past midnight. :) 7.5 hours used to be enough, but not enough anymore.

I fell and broke my left elbow the week before Christmas and had surgery to screw it all back together a few days after Christmas. Still not back at work yet, and haven't been able to touch my guitars or AFX since I fell. The elbow is healing well and I have a hinged brace on the left arm so I can now start moving it, but my left hand is still very swollen and stiff. (I can't touch my fingertips to the palm.) I hope to be back playing on a limited basis this week, since we have an important show in a couple of weeks that I don't want to miss.

Back
Top Bottom