Ugh - AX8 got stolen

Unfortunately, car insurance only covers theft of items attached to the car, not personal items in the car. I've been watching craigslist. Also going to check a few pawn shops. I looked around and don't have the serial number. I have the original email confirmation of when I purchased it, but the numbers on there look like more like order numbers, not unit serial numbers. But if the police ever come up with it I could describe those presets like no one else! They actually said this stuff turns up reasonably often.

My SN was written across the Fractal Invoice in the AX8 shipping box. Fractal should have a copy of that. Shoot Support an email and ask them.

Unfortunately, car insurance only covers theft of items attached to the car, not personal items in the car. I've been watching craigslist. Also going to check a few pawn shops. I looked around and don't have the serial number. I have the original email confirmation of when I purchased it, but the numbers on there look like more like order numbers, not unit serial numbers. But if the police ever come up with it I could describe those presets like no one else! They actually said this stuff turns up reasonably often.
If you have homeowner's insurance that may cover it. Check with your provider.

My SN was written across the Fractal Invoice in the AX8 shipping box. Fractal should have a copy of that. Shoot Support an email and ask them.

Great call, tks!. I emailed fractal audio's sales customer service yesterday with my order confirmation and they were able to send me the serial number.

Unfortunately my homeowners insurance deductible is $2K. No luck there.

If you file a police report, the pawn shops will get a flag when that serial number is entered.

Back
Top Bottom