Uberschall Preset (+ IR)

leons patch?

Yup. Leon's patch is great, and his explanations really help when applying to your own patches.
I won't necessarily use his patch straight up,or maybe I would? But there are plenty of ideas you can try and experiment while we look for our own tones.

Studio stuff isn't necessarily what I get overly excited about (have that locked down pretty good now) but it's sounding as good as possible live that gets me going. So when those like Leon posts his approach to LIVE tone it is very helpful in that quest!!

Kudos to Leon!

Yup. Leon's patch is great, and his explanations really help when applying to your own patches.
I won't necessarily use his patch straight up,or maybe I would? But there are plenty of ideas you can try and experiment while we look for our own tones.

Studio stuff isn't necessarily what I get overly excited about (have that locked down pretty good now) but it's sounding as good as possible live that gets me going. So when those like Leon posts his approach to LIVE tone it is very helpful in that quest!!

Kudos to Leon!
do you know whats control switch is doing on this patch?

Thats amazing Leon. Thanls a lot.
Tell me just one thing.
I can find it the cab...
Were i can find?
Thanks a lot.

Veloso1978 this preset is a bundle preset. Once you load it into the AX8 the AX8 edit will pop up a message explaining where is the cabinet (by default will be in your scratchpad). If you decide to save the preset you will be able to choose what bank you want for the preset and for the cabinet.

Veloso1978 this preset is a bundle preset. Once you load it into the AX8 the AX8 edit will pop up a message explaining where is the cabinet (by default will be in your scratchpad). If you decide to save the preset you will be able to choose what bank you want for the preset and for the cabinet.
I saw that but how I can take the cab from the scratchpad to the preset. When I upload the preset don’t got any sound and the cab are empty. How I made that to save the cab to my cabs ?
Thanks

You can extract the IR with Fractool:
1-Drag and drop the preset file into the Fractool magnifying glass (view)
2-You will see the grid with all the blocks, click in "preset" (<-This is a menu) and "save bundled cabs", you will obtain a 10,6 kB syx file named "TN Mar412-V30 Blend 1", this is the IR

Back
Top Bottom