UA audio interface & plugin promotion

@bradlake would you wait for a promo that has plug-ins thrown in or a satellite? thoughts? sounds like their plug-ins go on sale few times throughout the year

@bradlake would you wait for a promo that has plug-ins thrown in or a satellite? thoughts? sounds like their plug-ins go on sale few times throughout the year
Well, I’ve participated in both over the years, and if you get sucked into this ecosystem, you prolly will too....the satellites do help a lot, but ya gotta have plugins to use...so copping out on a tossup..perhaps more about Timing...if the plugin deal is good now..I wouldn’t wait.....

if you are not doing heavy duty sessions...the satellite is less important, I reckon.
thanks, yeah thats actually quite helpful. I'm just starting into the eco system so i'll go for plugins. Also the X6 has the hexa which apparently is 50% more dsp power than previous apollos. I think i'd be good

The x6 will be plenty powerful unless you're doing big sessions. I'm using a first gen twin and it rips for what I need. The unison preamps are lovely.
oh yeah, I'm a heavy roller over here. Lots of fanfare with the gear and then I come in like that simpsons character riding past slowly on a bike with a siren on his hat. haha. I figure if the gear inspires then its worth it. I know its probs overkill for what i do

Leon, it's ironic when you replied as i was just googling the PRS guitar you play as i'm considering moving towards PRS from my EBMM JP15

Back
Top Bottom