U2 presets?

Digging those sounds.... are those presets available for download? :)
It's a factory preset. It probably already in your AX8. If not, you can get all the factory presets from the Fractal website.

yes but can be delay tampered factory for specific songs, therefore, be cool of you to share the preset is not the purpose ???

yes but can be delay tampered factory for specific songs, therefore, be cool of you to share the preset is not the purpose ???
Fractal Audio has already shared the preset. If you can't find it on your AX8, then download the factory presets, and look for the one called Top Boost.

I messed around with the stock preset but .... I still think it is missing something... maybe its the IR that ChuckD is using??? I would still like to try one of his presets... especially "I still havn't founnd" that sounds awesome....

I messed around with the stock preset but .... I still think it is missing something... maybe its the IR that ChuckD is using??? I would still like to try one of his presets... especially "I still havn't founnd" that sounds awesome....

Ekim, let me know how these sound for you. My signal chain here is just Strat (Lollar pickups), AX8, Focusrite Scarlett interface.

Attachments

• I Still Haven't Found.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 551
Last edited:
Ya. I wondered what Stadelmann was using in the loop as well. I did as the other person did and replaced them with a shunt. They did have sweet chime and were good. I didn't care for the afore mentioned pitch shift but I could modify that.

Will anyone answer a newbie dumb question for me? When someone posts a .syx file , is there a way of listening to that without hooking up your ax8 to a computer? If so , how? If not, what's the easiest way of listening to that file? Please and thanks! :) Eric

Will anyone answer a newbie dumb question for me? When someone posts a .syx file , is there a way of listening to that without hooking up your ax8 to a computer? If so , how? If not, what's the easiest way of listening to that file? Please and thanks! :) Eric
.SYX files are presets, IRs, or both. They're not sound files. They're meaningless unless you load them into the AX8. To get them loaded from your computer to your AX8, you have to connect the two. There's no way around it.

Use Fractal-Bot or AX8-Edit.

.SYX files are presets, IRs, or both. They're not sound files. They're meaningless unless you load them into the AX8. To get them loaded from your computer to your AX8, you have to connect the two. There's no way around it.

Use Fractal-Bot or AX8-Edit.

Thanks, I was hoping to analyze whether it was something I liked before assuming I would, and loading it! I guess there's no easier way . Thanks again , Eric

Back
Top Bottom