AFIII Presets U2 Extras Vol.2 preset pack

Third-party preset or preset pack for the Axe-Fx III

edo

Power User
Vendor
I had released this a few days ago, and yesterday I finally got to record a video demo. Being it an Extras Vol.2 you won't find the big hits, but rather some unusual tracks.. check it out and let me know what you think

P.S. I'm finishing up the sample video for the Extras Vol.1, hopefully will be ready by tonight, I'll post it here when it's up.

I love the pack but am struggling to get Zooropa sounding anything like your clip. I am using a Fernandes guitar with a sustainer on 12.06 beta firmware. Of course I have a foot pedal and am controlling the wah block with it.

Any advice?

I love the pack but am struggling to get Zooropa sounding anything like your clip. I am using a Fernandes guitar with a sustainer on 12.06 beta firmware. Of course I have a foot pedal and am controlling the wah block with it.

Any advice?

I'm not sure, any chances you could post a clip (you can send it to my edosounds fb page or email if you prefer)? I'm still on 12.05, not sure whether 12.06 messes with any of the previous parameters.. Does the wah work? I mean, when you rock the wah, does it wah? You have to sort of play 8th notes with the wah throughout the part, or you can assign the wah to lfo1 and set it to ramp down 1/8 note and it should do it for you!

Yes the wah works. I just installed the official 12.06 and will try your suggestions in a couple of hours! Thank you for responding so quickly.

Back
Top Bottom