Ty Tabor Kings X tone

Not quite sure whats going on with the cab block, I just used the Factory Hi-Ultra-Res F0 23 I/R with the low cut set to 105 Hz and the high cut set to 7k.

To disconnect the modifier for the rotary rate and bypass mode, In AX8 edit go to the modifier page by right clicking on the modifier icon for the modifier controls, indicated with the [ ] and selecting None for the source in the source menu. If you want to keep the effect you will have to assign it to a foot switch other wise just delete it.
Is there a way to get this on my FM3?

Wow thanks that would be awesome but if I downloaded this SYX file and then used import preset would it work?
No... You can't import presets from other devices.

I'm not sure if FracTool supports conversion from AX8 to FM3, however it's not very likely to sound as intended considering the differences from when the AX8 was last updated and what the FM3 is now.

You’re awesome. Only got to play at low volume last night. Will mess around more this weekend!
It's not exactly how I had the AX8 version but it's close. I used an AC30 for the early tones Im pretty sure I had an 800 verinet for some the newer stuff in another channel. Im going to tweak on it some more and throw i a Mesa for the Dogman era!

It's not exactly how I had the AX8 version but it's close. I used an AC30 for the early tones Im pretty sure I had an 800 verinet for some the newer stuff in another channel. Im going to tweak on it some more and throw i a Mesa for the Dogman era!
Can’t wait to see what changes you
Make. Faith Hope Love is ultimately what I’m going for. I also have a variax so I can make
My Guitar do a lot of different things

I was able to look at most of the settings in FracTool and came up with something that should get you in the ballpark! Let me know if this worked for you or not.

Gonna check this out now. :)

Been twiddling with some Ty tones myself and blending a Marshall with a Recto as
on the Dogman era tones.

Edit: Ty tones using a Top Boost Vox model?? No offense but I am scratching my head right now. ;)

Gonna check this out now. :)

Been twiddling with some Ty tones myself and blending a Marshall with a Recto as
on the Dogman era tones.

Edit: Ty tones using a Top Boost Vox model?? No offense but I am scratching my head right now. ;)
Yes! Ty had the Egnater TB30 module tewaked to get the early Lab series tones when he was running his M4 rig. It's starting point for sure to get the jangely vibe. The heaver tones need the Recto and Marshall variants to get you there. The rest is of his sound is in the guitar preamp (Fender Elite), effects his hands aside.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom