Ty Tabor and King's X last saturday night in Louisville

dpeterson

Axe-Master
Great small concert, was right on the stage in front of Ty.. awesome. Talked to him a bit after the gig, says he loves his ultra. Made a point to say he only uses it for fx. He had some real prominant delays, and rotory sounds going. His rhythm tone was bone dry.

3945740531_1b51922438_b.jpg

3946523620_5297f436cf_b.jpg

3946525242_1075acf5b4_b.jpg

I saw King's X in Luxembourg last year.
Talked to him too after the gig, and we talked about Axe-FX that he don't know it at this time.
I talked about my Ultra, and he said he will search infos about it.
I'm proud to imagine I probably invited him to join the community ;)...

Last year, he have many L6 gears in his rack, but now... :p ...

No comment...

I have not seen them In a while. Cant wait to catch them again...especially now that Ty is a Axe-FX user. ;)

It's not just Ty either IMHO. The band works so well together. Doug's bass tone and voice are something else. Saw them a few months back in the UK. The highlight for me was 'Over My Head'. Possibly the best live performance of a song I've heard - hairs standing up on the back of my neck!

I used to play that club all of the time. It's about 4 blocks from my house. I can't imagine using four cabs there. I don't see any mics on his rig. Was he running direct out of the Egnater?

it was louder than hell in front of his amps, i didnt see any kind of iso box or anything, so i'm not sure how he was going to the pa. might have been something behind his cabs.

i think his guitar cabs have a simulated speaker out, there are XLR outputs on the back of each cab, so there is no micing involved....

Back
Top Bottom