AFIII Two-Rockin' with some Lollartrons. Video.

Burgs

Power User
Amazing pickups are the Lollartrons. Made even better with the Two-Rock sim in the Axe-FX II XL+. Stupidly, I didn't save the preset, sold the machine (I now have a III) so I can't share. BUT, I'm trying to retrieve the preset (if I saved it at all) from the XL+'s new owner and will post it here if I have some luck.

Anyway, for your bemusement...

I've got some TV Jones classics in the humbucker mount in my Gretsch, and I've always been curious about the Lollartrons. They sound fantastic here!
Filtertrons (and repros) are just fantastic pickups. I love mine through the Marshall sims... instant AC/DC rhythm tones.

And man Burgs, you got some chops! Sounds great.

I've got some TV Jones classics in the humbucker mount in my Gretsch, and I've always been curious about the Lollartrons. They sound fantastic here!
Filtertrons (and repros) are just fantastic pickups. I love mine through the Marshall sims... instant AC/DC rhythm tones.

And man Burgs, you got some chops! Sounds great.

Thanks! That was a sort of sign-off to the XL+ - the last video I ever made with it. I miss it now! Haha. But I have the III... Yes, the Lollartrons are something special, especially these 'Mod' versions which have a bit more kick and spank. I'm loving them. Cheers!

Burgs - you ALWAYS bring it,man !

I’ll bet you can make a first generation Line 6 Flextone sound great :)

Stupidly, I didn't save the preset, sold the machine (I now have a III) so I can't share. BUT, I'm trying to retrieve the preset (if I saved it at all) from the XL+'s new owner and will post it here if I have some luck.
Yes, please! That sounds was stellar and for once I have like, the exact same guitar here, man. :D

Back
Top Bottom