Wish Two Rock Traditional Clean!

So in lieu of a new Two Rocks amp model modeled, what model would y'all pick towards getting close to the Traditional Clean? I've been hearing it demoed and am quite intrigued as I'm in the process of setting up my core FM3 patches. Maybe some of you with golden ears have specific recommendations on getting close with EQ or other? Thanks in advance!

So in lieu of a new Two Rocks amp model modeled, what model would y'all pick towards getting close to the Traditional Clean? I've been hearing it demoed and am quite intrigued as I'm in the process of setting up my core FM3 patches. Maybe some of you with golden ears have specific recommendations on getting close with EQ or other? Thanks in advance!
would love to hear opinions on this as well!!

I haven't been able to get close to the traditional clean. It's a very unique type of clean sound IMO. The Bassguy have some of it but it's not the same

+1

Any more Two Rock models would be a welcomed surprise. IMHO - these are the most underrated amp/cab models in the Fractal lineup. It's one of my favorite classic rock tones to leverage.

Back
Top Bottom