Two Rock Amps Anyone?

YOGA64

Inspired
Does one of you lucky owners know if it is possible to get this sound with the stock amps and IR's?

The amp is the TWO ROCK BLOOMFIELD DRIVE:

You know, that fantastic BIG clean sound.........;)

I live in gthe EU and if it is actually possible, I'd better find a way to star saving up...

I will say most likely. Honestly the only think I hear special is the sound when you use your fingers. Great tone, but the Fractal FM3 has that great tone also. I don't personally use the two rocks but others others may chime in hopefully. Like your playing btw...................

if your in to blues or jazz I guess its ok but I don't know any metal guitar players or any that uses two rock amps. you can get the same type of blues tones from fender amps that I heard of. I seen Chris Duarte live and he used a finder combo amp. matter of fact I have live pictures of him on stage

not to pull up a dead thread, having owned a two rock studio pro 35 and bloomfield drive. i haven't been able to replicate that 3D uber dynamic tone of a real two rock on the FM3, it's one of the areas that modeling still falls short, it's getting closer each year, and fractal and Kemper are the closest, but for some stuff, especially tube rectified stuff, it's not there yet.

Back
Top Bottom