• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Two Rock Amps Anyone?

YOGA64

Inspired
Does one of you lucky owners know if it is possible to get this sound with the stock amps and IR's?

The amp is the TWO ROCK BLOOMFIELD DRIVE:

You know, that fantastic BIG clean sound.........;)

I live in gthe EU and if it is actually possible, I'd better find a way to star saving up...

Stratman68

Fractal Fanatic
I will say most likely. Honestly the only think I hear special is the sound when you use your fingers. Great tone, but the Fractal FM3 has that great tone also. I don't personally use the two rocks but others others may chime in hopefully. Like your playing btw...................

rickster71

Inspired
if your in to blues or jazz I guess its ok but I don't know any metal guitar players or any that uses two rock amps. you can get the same type of blues tones from fender amps that I heard of. I seen Chris Duarte live and he used a finder combo amp. matter of fact I have live pictures of him on stage

Top Bottom