Two questions

L

luke

Numero uno:

Can you use the autoengage of the wah to change scenes upon moving the pedal?

Your playing on scene one, you want to use the wah on scene two without having to press a button the FC-12 prior to using the wah

Numero dos:

Which block to add to increase amp like feedback for a prolonged harmonic that needs to stretch over a few bars.

Thanks!

1. No; options are still what's covered in this other thread: https://forum.fractalaudio.com/threads/change-scene-by-turning-on-wah.161794/

2. Try a narrow boost at that frequency with a filter block. Filter before amp will sound more natural, but after can sustain better. The ideal version of this would be to filter (post-amp) the feed to a monitor near your guitar while the PA gets the normal non-filtered signal. Depending on the part, you may want to add or rely entirely on delay instead.

I’m thinking maybe via PP FC change.

What if, you had a wah block that you were basically making useless as your current wah channel did not have auto engage set on. As you flip the switch at the top of the travel, that could change the scene via PP. In our new scene a different channel of the wah could have auto engage active.

Your foot is already on the wah now, so no double step needed.

Or is necessary for modifier purposes, use a volume block as the dud with min and max at ten.

Sound possible?

My expression pedal has a momentary switch btw.

You can absolutely do this with the toe switch and a 'Stand-In' switch to toggle between two scenes.

I have this setup on both of my expression pedals. One toggles between scenes 1 (main rhythm) and 2 (alt. rhythm/Wah). And the other toggles between scenes 1 (main rhythm) and 4 (Solo).

You can absolutely do this with the toe switch and a 'Stand-In' switch to toggle between two scenes.

I have this setup on both of my expression pedals. One toggles between scenes 1 (main rhythm) and 2 (alt. rhythm/Wah). And the other toggles between scenes 1 (main rhythm) and 4 (Solo).

Can you do different Stand Ins on a per preset basis?

I already have a Stand In setup to go to scene 3 on tap touch, scene 1 tap hold.

I was under the assumption they are global in nature.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you do different Stand Ins on a per preset basis?

I already have a Stand In setup to go to scene 3 on tap touch, scene 1 tap hold.

I was under the assumption they are global in nature.
Read up on Per-Preset override switches.

You can have any switch (or group of switches) overridden on a per-preset basis, including any that you are using as a 'Stand-In' switch.

Back
Top Bottom