Closed Two Output Modes per Amp Block

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rock Chalk

Fractal Fanatic
Just wondering if it would be possible to have more than one output mode per amp block, so that you could send one to FRFR and one to SS power amp + cab.

This way, you could actually have two different amp models sent to both your FRFR and to your power amp and cab, simultaneously.

TBH, there isn't too much difference between the two modes.

Also, two modes would require two split effect routings after the Amp block, so you might as well just use two amp blocks.

TBH, there isn't too much difference between the two modes.

Also, two modes would require two split effect routings after the Amp block, so you might as well just use two amp blocks.

Hmmm, I haven’t really tested the difference between the modes, but just used them accordingly.

Can you expand on the need for split effects? So you wouldn’t be able to blend the two FRFR modes to one effects chain?

Can you expand on the need for split effects? So you wouldn’t be able to blend the two FRFR modes to one effects chain?
Think about it for a moment. If you have two separate outputs from the amp, and then run them both through the same effect block, you just mixed them together. You don’t have two different outputs anymore.

Think about it for a moment. If you have two separate outputs from the amp, and then run them both through the same effect block, you just mixed them together. You don’t have two different outputs anymore.

Actually, I think we’re talking about two different things. If I blend the FRFR output of two different amps into a cab block and then effects, then I get the blended amp sound plus effects, to Out 1...which is the intended outcome. I can then blend the SS power amp+cab output of the same two amps, to Out 2, where there is no need for effects....it’s a dry center cab. I’m not wanting effects on Out 2. If I did, then yes, I would have to add a separate effects block, which, I think I can afford.;)

Actually, I think we’re talking about two different things. If I blend the FRFR output of two different amps into a cab block and then effects, then I get the blended amp sound plus effects, to Out 1...which is the intended outcome. I can then blend the SS power amp+cab output of the same two amps, to Out 2, where there is no need for effects....it’s a dry center cab. I’m not wanting effects on Out 2. If I did, then yes, I would have to add a separate effects block, which, I think I can afford.;)
Understood. I thought you were wanting to duplicate the signal, except for the amp output mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom