Two night ago, about $20K worth of gear stolen from trailer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I bought the AxeFX3, I was bummed that I had to swap out the foot controller (MFC 101).

After the change, and you grok what you have - the FC 12 is orders of magnitude better for integrating with FAS products.

Love their EV1s too.

Fair nuff....so dude who wanted to attack me moved me not at all..but the last few of you who spoke have me reconsidering.
I have two EV1s and a Mission I used as a Wah exclusively.

Last edited:
Ohh tough guy. Ever actually drawn down on another human, ready to end them? Let me know when you’ve ever been about to shoot an old man and hid grandson because you couldn’t see their hands and were approaching your vehicle a little too quickly. Until then, shut the hell up.
NKP Thailand, and LAOS 1972....nope, I'm a pussy.
As to the rest of your post
I'm glad you're ok, and that you didn't have to do what you would have had to do.
I've been in Portland when ANTIFA thought they were going to say who goes where downtown...I had somewhere to be and was going to go there.
This was almost two years ago before Portland literally became Venezuela. They parted because there weren't hundreds of them..had they come at the car with some sort of weapon I'd be takin my chances with a Jury sir....and yes, see above-Nkom Phnom Thailand and Laos.....I do have a clue

Now that that's out of the way Marine, can we get back to the subject at hand?

Last edited:
I was going to moderate the thread and delete all the personal attacks but it's not possible.

Folks, we have very clear and simple rules. The very first one is:

First and foremost, be civil and courteous. Attacks, insults or harassment of others will not be tolerated.

Truly, if you have nothing nice to say just don't say it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom