Two new soundscape videos with some percussive guitar loops

Bodde

Fractal Fanatic
Made two new soundscape videos this morning using my Axe fx II. Also used the Count to Five pedal and Brunetti Mercury box in front of the Axe fx. Second one has some more experimental stuff going and even some percussive guitar loops at the end. I had some fun! Hope you like it.....

Ok, glad you like it. Thanks for listening! The Axe fx mixes good with other pedals I think.

Yes yes and more yes. Very cool. You should get a drummer to lay down some light dance grooves over this :)

Very nice, I like to do stuff along these lines myself, the electric guitar is the ultimate synth really, especially when combined with great effects :)

Very nice!

How much was the Count to Five pedal involved?

A lot. In the first video I used it in Mode 1 for a long one octave down delay. It's always on in this one. For the second video I used Mode 3 for various things; the beginning loop, the fast part at 2:30 and on (I think it was mode 2) mix completely wet. The percussive loops starting at 5:20 till the end. From 7:00 it's all CT5 mode 3. Three loops in different pitch. Rest is Axe fx.

Look up waking season, not any one song but the way it starts with simple repeats and builds

ok thanks, listening right now. Nice album and band!

Back
Top Bottom