TWO new Cab-Packs!

Admin M@

Administrator
Fractal Audio Systems
All,

Here's something fun for your 4th of July weekend (and beyond). There are TWO new Cab Packs in our store today:

http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Software_Downloads_s/54.htm

Cab Pack 14: The 4x12 Collection (v2.0)
This pack is a set of 224 all-new Ultra-Res™ IRs for the Axe-Fx II. These IRs were created with the new MIC+DI method and we think they sound great. As a bonus, this pack also includes the 130 IRs of Cab-Pack 5 -- including the Chris Broderick set, so that's 354 IRs!

Cab Pack 15 The American 2x12s
This one is special... it contains THREE different sets based on the legendary Fender™ Twin, plus IRs based on a rare Fender™ Brownface Super. The TWEED TWIN in this collection is actually based on Keith Urban's own "#1" 1959 Twin, and we're very grateful to him and Chris Miller for providing it. This pack is a collaboration between Fractal Audio and ML Sound Lab.
attachment.php
attachment.php

As always, the cabs in these packs can be sent to your Axe-Fx II using Axe-Edit or Fractal-Bot, and they contain the "raw" .IR files needed to do your own mixes in Cab-Lab 3.

Find them here:
http://shop.fractalaudio.com/Software_Downloads_s/54.htm

Attachments

• FAS-801-0015-2T.jpg
    FAS-801-0015-2T.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 1,404
  • FAS-801-0014-2T.jpg
    FAS-801-0014-2T.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 1,418
Please tell me where you can see what microphones participated in the creation of factory UR mix (Recto New Mix, Recto Mix, PVH 6160 Mix) ??

Wow.. these are nice.. they seem.. well... more 'accurate'? Just lovely.. I'm getting lost in the sound :)

Thanks team. :)

Pauly

Oh and this 2x12 American pack also includes IRs shot by me: ML Double Verb which is based on an 1969 Twin Reverb with Oxford era speakers. It's a bit different to what I usually do but there's also an Alloy section in there! Here's a clip comparing SM57 IRs:

ML Double Verb is first. I think the third one is the Keith Urban Twin.

Oh and this 2x12 American pack also includes IRs shot by me: ML Double Verb which is based on an 1969 Twin Reverb with Oxford era speakers. It's a bit different to what I usually do but there's also an Alloy section in there! Here's a clip comparing SM57 IRs:

ML Double Verb is first. I think the third one is the Keith Urban Twin.

Are there any clips of the Keith Urban Amp paired with one of the new Keith Urban Tweed IR's? would love to hear that! Thanks!

Just stopped in to say thank you for these new “MIC + DI” impulses. Beginning with cab pack 10 and now 14, (I'm a 4x12 guy) these are the only impulses I use any more except for 1 impulse from cab pack 7.

For me, these impulses captured with the new “MIC + DI” technique are even a bigger deal than ultra res was for me. I'm just in love with the character of these impulses. I can't relay enough how great these sound to me and how much more I enjoy my tone from the Axe FX with these impulses.

Thanks again to everyone who was involved! I really appreciate it!

5F8 TWEED with everything on noon and my Strat neck pickup. (Suhr V60LP) Literally the first IR of Keith's Twin from Cab Pack 15 and this is what I got. A little bit of spring reverb. The Axe-Fx is unbelievable....

Bare in mind that there's no volume knob trickery.. the difference between clean and drive is how hard I pick. :)

5F8 TWEED with everything on noon and my Strat neck pickup. (Suhr V60LP) Literally the first IR of Keith's Twin from Cab Pack 15 and this is what I got. A little bit of spring reverb. The Axe-Fx is unbelievable....

Bare in mind that there's no volume knob trickery.. the difference between clean and drive is how hard I pick. :)

Sounds good. Cool riff too. You should work it in to a song, it could be a hit!

Ahhhh very nice I've been waiting for this new FAS 4x12 Cab Pack to come out and I'm going to get these as well as the new 2x12 pack (very cool pack; this is a great variety of modern IR's for several versions of speakers/cabs....I love it), Cab Pack 10 (I've been holding off getting this until now; the factory IR samples with these speakers rock), and I might even pick up Cab Pack 8 (looks like a thorough capture of a Greenback Marshall). With all of this new modern IR's I should be good to go...

...or maybe not lol; I see the Dumble 4x12 and austinbuddies Bludotone IR's didn't make it into this pack...I assume there will be a forthcoming "Dumble-ish" pack coming as well??? I seriously love the new factory IR's 105/106 Dumble IR's...I'll have to get this pack too...

Back
Top Bottom