Wish Two mono FX loop blocks

bsas

Inspired
I love the stereo FX loop in the AX8, but, sometimes, I would love to use both inputs and outputs in different parts of the chain.

I am aware that the FX loop volume (out2 volume) probably can't be independent. But even so you can configure it to unit level.

Therefore, I would love to be able to use both sides (left and right) independent as "mono" FX loop blocks!

I hope it is doable! :)

My uneducated guess is that these wishes would nessecitate a hardware change, but what do I know...:confused: it would be great to to have more routing flexibility like a certain unit that rhymes with Felix..........

My uneducated guess is that these wishes would nessecitate a hardware change, but what do I know...:confused: it would be great to to have more routing flexibility like a certain unit that rhymes with Felix..........

Maybe a completely independent routing (which would be the best) requires a hardware change, but I don't think a simpler one requires. On the DSP level, I really think that a stereo channel can be captured and treated as two mono channels. I can be wrong, but, I think it kind of make sense.

Now we're getting somewhere. My longstanding wish is for the FX Loop to be replaced by two stereo input blocs and two stereo output blocks, independently placeable anywhere in the grid. Axe-Fx III, maybe?

This is a really good idea!

Yeah. 2 mono blocks is a great idea. That way you could have an instrument with 2 inputs and also run an external fx pedal.
Also it would be possible to have multiple outputs which would be handy.

I would love this. I use fx send as a monitor output, so i lose fx loop. This would allow both fx loop and monitor output use.

Back
Top Bottom