Two minutes of bass

selta

Power User
Here's a super quick and dirty upload for you to enjoy. These are from last night's rehearsal. Just two minutes of excerpts from a couple of my main band (Convergence) songs:

Dingwall Afterburner 1 -> Axe-Fx II (preset forthcoming!) -> DAW

Everything else in the clip is just from two mics I had in the room. I have direct tracks of everything else, but don't have the time to really mix it all down. I boosted the bass track a bit over the rest ... because, why not? :p

Ignore the shitty playing please :D I was having a pretty off night all night - glad it was rehearsal, and not a gig.

Gosh, that Dingwall sounds great in your hands.

I wish Dingwall would make a neck that was around 30 inches length at the E string.

Their current necks just a bit too big and rip my wrists to shreds.

Thanks, gents! That is just one preset and a lot of poor playing. I switch up presets at shows, but don't bother taking my MFC etc. to rehearsal. I'll be posting the preset I used for that in the next couple of days. As it's for Axe-Fx II, I'm going to try to build a very similar one for AX8 - in its current state, it's a two amp preset.

I was a little intimidated by the scale length, but overall it feels great in my hands. I do have somewhat large hands though, so it works fine for me. I can definitely see how it could be a problem for folks!

Back
Top Bottom