two guitars input at once

jjames

Having trouble with I/O setup, how to configure two guitars.
Getting visual input and output on input 2, but no sound

What happens when you chain input 2 to ouput 1, that should give sound right? 1 step at a time to see if you can get sound from input 2

Yes, turned up volume.
Selecting output 1 for input 2 is not an option.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    101.6 KB · Views: 6
Do you have anything physically connected to Output 2 on the back of the unit? How are you monitoring?

Nothing physically connected to Output 2 on the back of the unit. I have Adam SV2 monitors physically connected to L and R on Output 1 on the back of the unit.

Step 1: Delete your Output 2 block and connect that row up to Output 1.
Step 2: Rock and roll.

Thank you everyone. I easily deleted the OUTPUT 2 block but need to learn how to connect the bottom row to the OUTPUT 1 block. The SHUNT option is not available. I will study up on the split and merge options.

I'm quite surprised that I could not find a YouTube tutorial on setting up two guitars on the axe-fx iii. I'm trying to play together with my guitar teacher.

Thank you everyone. I easily deleted the OUTPUT 2 block but need to learn how to connect the bottom row to the OUTPUT 1 block. The SHUNT option is not available. I will study up on the split and merge options.
Just click the ”output jack” of that last shunt block in row 2. That will light up the ”input jack” of the out 1 block, it will be green…just click there, and rock out.

Hi All, I think the moral of the story is don't worry, go get some sushi, have a glass of good Cabernet, come back to the axe and try again. IT'S WORKING!!!! I'm very happy about that but now I see a red CPU warning that I have to deal with.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    35.7 KB · Views: 11
Back
Top Bottom