Tweakin' Again

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
Been tweakin' again. Working on my current favorite lead tone. Based on a 100w Plexi. Uses an Esoteric ACB to drive it. Also has a Timmy that kicks in with scene 2. Scene 2 increases the delay a bit, and boosts the volume. Works well for leads. Uses factory cab (#034). Sounds killer with my Suhr Modern or my Strandberg Boden (both have Suhr SSH/SSV) pick up config. Preset attached. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• 100w Plexi Lead JC.syx
    12.6 KB · Views: 62
Been tweakin' again. Working on my current favorite lead tone. Based on a 100w Plexi. Uses an Esoteric ACB to drive it. Also has a Timmy that kicks in with scene 2. Scene 2 increases the delay a bit, and boosts the volume. Works well for leads. Uses factory cab (#034). Sounds killer with my Suhr Modern or my Strandberg Boden (both have Suhr SSH/SSV) pick up config. Preset attached. Hope you like it.

Hey John
Hope all is well---Thanks for sharing...................as always

Doing fine Frank. Same back to ya. Finally getting settled into our new place. Close to the grand babies. We are still “church shopping“ but are very happy to be close to our kids.

I hope you are continuing to recover.

Doing fine Frank. Same back to ya. Finally getting settled into our new place. Close to the grand babies. We are still “church shopping“ but are very happy to be close to our kids.

I hope you are continuing to recover.

Hey John

Glad to hear the good stuff. I'm doing good. really wanting to buy a III but just cannot get there at this time. Down the road, But loving my Ax8. BTW, the preset sounds great. Was a bit loud for me (single coils but higher output than fender sc's. simple to adjust and get a killer lead tone-.....

Hey John

Glad to hear the good stuff. I'm doing good. really wanting to buy a III but just cannot get there at this time. Down the road, But loving my Ax8. BTW, the preset sounds great. Was a bit loud for me (single coils but higher output than fender sc's. simple to adjust and get a killer lead tone-.....
Very glad you like it. Agree on the volume comments. Been tweaking my main bank of presets and adjusting the volume. Glad to hear that you are doing well.

A big 10/4 on the III. I would love to have one but now, as retired senior citizen, unless FAS decides to give me one just because, my front door remains largely unknown to the UPS guy.

Back
Top Bottom