TUTORIAL: Using Scenes on the Axe-Fx II and MFC-101

Thanks for this tutorial Cory. I've been watching solo a week for some time now. Great work Brother Keep em comin!

I had the same problem (using Midi OX) the 1rst scene wae good then 2,3,4 all the blocks were on.
I had to go back and watch your video to see what was on/off in each scene.
Saved to my Axe II and all is working well now
thanks for posting the patch, I love the clean scene settings ,really nice.

Thanks for the video, really helpful! I'm trying to create a patch with a rotary a slow speed at scene one, and a faster one at scene two, but it seems to change in both scenes when I try. I this not possible to do?

Thanks for the video, really helpful! I'm trying to create a patch with a rotary a slow speed at scene one, and a faster one at scene two, but it seems to change in both scenes when I try. I this not possible to do?

Changing anything in a block other than its bypass or X/Y state will change it for the preset across all scenes. You can use X/Y to get two different versions of a block across scenes. As long as the block allows X/Y.

I had the same problem (using Midi OX) the 1rst scene wae good then 2,3,4 all the blocks were on.
I had to go back and watch your video to see what was on/off in each scene.
Saved to my Axe II and all is working well now
thanks for posting the patch, I love the clean scene settings ,really nice.

Same here using "SysEx". I watched the vid again but I didn't see where you showed what blocks were bypassed in scenes 2-5. Anybody have any screen dumps of these scenes? This is a great learning tool, not to mention a great sounding patch!

Thanks for sharing this!

Thanks! Great video. I'd like to have that second preset that you use in the Wesley Cook Band(I think that is what you said)

Great video - extremely helpful. I downloaded the patch and even when bypassing the vol block (whenever I don't hear anything on a patch, it's the first thing I check) it seems that ALL the blocks are on in every scene.

Back
Top Bottom