Turn ring lights off except for engaged one?

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Is this possible yet? A wish would be this scenario and also having ability to have active switch be a different color than inactive.

I know you can adjust the brightness of the non-active LED rings. Maybe they adjust all the way down to off?
They do not. That definitely should be doable though. I mean you can read the windows and know what is in it. I don't need a light on those that are not active. It also blinds things a little more IMO. Only having ring light of active would be amazing.

They do not. That definitely should be doable though. I mean you can read the windows and know what is in it. I don't need a light on those that are not active. It also blinds things a little more IMO. Only having ring light of active would be amazing.
The LED ring off indicates the the assigned effect doesn't exist in the preset, so what's in the scribble strip doesn't help as you would need to know whether the effect is actually there and bypassed or is not there at all.

I agree that it would be nice to have more options for controlling the LEDs... But I'm pretty sure why it is the way it is.

The LED ring off indicates the the assigned effect doesn't exist in the preset, so what's in the scribble strip doesn't help as you would need to know whether the effect is actually there and bypassed or is not there at all.

I agree that it would be nice to have more options for controlling the LEDs... But I'm pretty sure why it is the way it is.
Only if you are using it as a effect. I use mine as presets with hold function for effects. Light on when patch engaged and off if not, would make more sense in this application

Back
Top Bottom