Turn a block on or off with the EV-1.

How do I do this?
Enable a drive block at a set position of the EV-1.
(for example at 95% my drive block goes from bypass to on, and vice versa)

Thanks!

In the 'Bypass' modifier, swap the 'Min' and 'Max' values so that Min=BYPASSED and Max=ENGAGED. This sets the expression pedal to turn the Drive on at toe-down. To adjust where in the sweep the Drive engages, adjust the 'Scale 1', knob next to 'Source 1', to set where in the pedal range you want the Drive to turn on. Any value over 50.0% will engage the block.

In the 'Bypass' modifier, swap the 'Min' and 'Max' values so that Min=BYPASSED and Max=ENGAGED. This sets the expression pedal to turn the Drive on at toe-down. To adjust where in the sweep the Drive engages, adjust the 'Scale 1', knob next to 'Source 1', to set where in the pedal range you want the Drive to turn on. Any value over 50.0% will engage the block.
Got it! Thanks!! :)

I can't seem to get this to work, my drive pedal turns off and on even after setting as instructed here

You must be using an FM3 or FM9, the modifier window you posted is different than the Axe III and doesn't have the 'Scale 1' parameter. If you are wanting the block to engage at the end of the expression pedal throw, try these settings from the FM3:

-Adjust the 'Offset' parameter to fine tune where in the pedal throw you want the drive to turn off and on.

1663887968719.png

You must be using an FM3 or FM9, the modifier window you posted is different than the Axe III and doesn't have the 'Scale 1' parameter. If you are wanting the block to engage at the end of the expression pedal throw, try these settings from the FM3:

-Adjust the 'Offset' parameter to fine tune where in the pedal throw you want the drive to turn off and on.

View attachment 108812
It does have a "Scale" parameter at the bottom... ;)

Back
Top Bottom