Wish Tuner source assignable per preset

cmc2878

Currently use both inputs for acoustic and electric guitars simultaneously into inputs 1 and 2. When I'm on electric, the acoustic guitar piezo is picking up low end from the PA and rendering the tuner useless. If I change tuner configuration to only listen to electric input, I can no longer use the tuner on my acoustic preset. I would make the tuner much more usable to have this assignment changeable per preset.

Or, what if the mini tuner only utilized whichever input the current preset uses? That'd make sense as well and wouldn't require any additional forethought.

Currently use both inputs for acoustic and electric guitars simultaneously into inputs 1 and 2. When I'm on electric, the acoustic guitar piezo is picking up low end from the PA and rendering the tuner useless. If I change tuner configuration to only listen to electric input, I can no longer use the tuner on my acoustic preset. I would make the tuner much more usable to have this assignment changeable per preset.
Does turning the volume down on your acoustic solve this issue?

I would benefit from this as well. I do a lot of electric/acoustic switching using inputs 1 and 2 and only having the tuner available on one at a time is really inconvenient.

Back
Top Bottom