Implemented Tuner on Multiple (ALL) Inputs

brianv4

Fractal Fanatic
I'm playing a broadway type show tomorrow with Jason Alexander and the Bay Atlantic Symphony. The charts require an archtop, Strat style and acoustic guitars.

I made a preset in which:
Scene 1 - input 1 is active for the archtop (in's 3 and 4 are bypassed)
Scene 2 - input 3 is active for the Strat (in's 1 and 4 are bypassed)
Scene 3 - input 4 is active for the acoustic (in's 1 and 3 are bypassed)

My wish is for a tuner "source" option of ALL inputs. I realize if the input blocks were all active it would be a mess but there's only one active at a time.

As it is now, only the archtop has access to the tuner, I have to use clip on tuners for the other instruments. Changing the tuner input each time I switch guitars is too risky, if I need to tune quick and it's set on the wrong input, yikes!

Granted, I'm not tuning every time I pick up a different guitar but I do have time between certain numbers to make sure my tuning didn't drift.

As always, thanks for listening!!

Last edited:
Yes, please! I use the III for gigs where I play pedal steel guitar through input 2 and regular guitar through input 1. I use different patches for each instrument, but I am stuck using the tuner on one instrument or the other, not both. If it's not possible to add an option to have the tuner work on all inputs simultaneously, it would be nice to be able to change the tuner input with a patch change.

Back
Top Bottom