Wish Tuner on long first push via Tempo button : back to principal UI screen on long second push

lauke-lux

Fractal Fanatic
Not always motivated to search the tuner button via the footswitches I tend to access to the tuner via the tempo button (long push) on the unit.
Would it be possible to return directly to the principal screen with a long push again instead of going back to the temp screen first and having to repush the EXIT button to return to the principal screen.

You may realise the utmost urgency of this kind of wish (not at all, just nice to have for sure, yes I know...)

Not with my FM3 at hand ATM but IIRC the Exit button goes by -1 steps to previous screens. Instead, you could press the Home button and return directly to the principal screen in one click. That's what I do (at least on the AFX3) when I'm deep into pages and pages of menus and want to return to the principal screen.

Not with my FM3 at hand ATM but IIRC the Exit button goes by -1 steps to previous screens. Instead, you could press the Home button and return directly to the principal screen in one click. That's what I do (at least on the AFX3) when I'm deep into pages and pages of menus and want to return to the principal screen.
That's a good solution, thanks. Quite logic in fact but just hadn't thought about that...
Wish annulated...

Back
Top Bottom