Implemented Tuner engage on exp. pedal heel down.

Megahertzz

Inspired
I want to be able to set up an expression pedal so that the tuner engages when the pedal is in full heel down position, regardless of which parameter and block the pedal is controlling. Mainly I want this to be able to quickly access the tuner between songs when I turn down volume on the volume block or output block (or any parameter on any block of my choosing).

Last edited:
I like this, but I think I would only want it to trigger the tuner on the FC and not the front panel.....that way the performance screen would stay. But yeah, this would sure free up a switch on the FC for something else...great idea!

I want to be able to set up an expression pedal so that the tuner engages when the pedal is in full heel down position, regardless of which parameter and block the pedal is controlling. Mainly I want this to be able to quickly access the tuner between songs when I turn down volume on the volume block or output block (or any parameter on any block of my choosing).

I agree 100% with this. Make it a global setting. Like the Kemper. Vol pedal in heel position - kills volume and launches tuner.

I requested this months ago. Pretty sure they're not too interested in implementing it; but I'll +1 anyway, since it would be a handy feature; completely unobtrusive, too.

Back
Top Bottom