Fixed Tuner Display - 1.04b7

i'm not seeing that on mine. accessing the tuner from the front panel?

any non default settings for the tuner? using offsets?

Do you have the correct input set for the tuner? Assuming the FM3 is selectable like the Axe Fx III...

yeah i've been tuning over the last hour and not getting this at all. tried with FC6 plugged and unplugged (rebooted). we may have to wait to see if anyone else reports it.

Ok I've narrowed it down a little bit.

-Accessing the tuner from the front panel (holding the top right "tempo" button) results in normal tuner behaviour.
-Accessing the tuner from the FC-6 results in normal tuner behaviour
-It's only when accessing the tuner from a footswitch on the FM3 that I'm getting the flickering behaviour.

Last edited:

-Accessing the tuner from the front panel (holding the top right "tempo" button) results in normal tuner behaviour.
-It's only when accessing the tuner from a footswitch on the FM3 that I'm getting the flickering behaviour.
yup confirmed! i have the crazy things on my screen only with accessing the Tuner from an on-board switch.

I'm seeing the same thing with the tuner function assigned to the hold function of a stand-in switch. So, it's not just a footswitch on the FM3 for me.

Thanks for finding this and thanks for narrowing it down! I'm sure we'll have it fixed for the next release.

Thanks for finding this and thanks for narrowing it down! I'm sure we'll have it fixed for the next release.

The first thing I did after loading the FW was tune up so it was right there. Everything else seems to be running well and sounding awesome!

I'm seeing the same thing with the tuner function assigned to the hold function of a stand-in switch. So, it's not just a footswitch on the FM3 for me.
I think it’s basically the same since a stand in does reference a “built-in switch” technically.

using an FC to pull up the tuner doesn’t cause the issue.

Back
Top Bottom