Tuner Axe Edit 3.7.0 possible bug

simonp54

Experienced
I don't normally use the tuner on the AxeEdit, but as there were some new features, I was playing around.

I use SPDIF as my input and the Tuner in the AxeFX works as expected when I initiate the function from AxeEdit. But the window in AxeEdit doesn't do anything... is this a bug or is it because of my input selection? If it is a bug I'll raise this in the bug thread. Axe Edit 3.7.0 and AxeFx Quantum 3.01.

Yes, on the frontpanel and in AxeEdit window. I'm on Win7 with an XL+ btw
OK thanks... FWIW, I just tried my front input and it doesn't work for me on the AxeEdit window. Yes I did change my setting of the input to "front". The AxeFX unit works either way... but my AxeEdit doesn't work either way.

Cab selection seems screwed up (on my mac anyway) also. If you click on the cab name in the cab block it brings up the new cab menu but if you select a new cab it does nothing. The only way to get it go back is to either: close the window in which case it does not select the new cab or to double click the cab in which case it selects the new cab but also depending on where the mouse is, will select something underneath the spot you clicked in the underlying editor window. I can't even remember how it worked before because it just worked; but it's basically unusable now.

Cab selection seems screwed up (on my mac anyway) also. If you click on the cab name in the cab block it brings up the new cab menu but if you select a new cab it does nothing. The only way to get it go back is to either: close the window in which case it does not select the new cab or to double click the cab in which case it selects the new cab but also depending on where the mouse is, will select something underneath the spot you clicked in the underlying editor window. I can't even remember how it worked before because it just worked; but it's basically unusable now.
Confirmed here, i'll report on the beta team section

Back
Top Bottom