AFIII Tune for a furry friend

Man, I am so sorry for your loss. Saying goodbye to furry family members is so, so difficult. This is a beautiful tribute.

Wonderful tribute. You gave Skanky Cat a great life. That footage captured cats in their enjoyably mysterious ways.

So sorry man. A few years ago we had some very old cats (17,19, and 20) and they all went within a year of each other. Was brutal and close to the worst thing I've ever had to go through. I feel for ya man. The only consolation is that we CAN say we made their lives as good as they could possibly have.

👍🏻👍🏻 ,great tribute for a friend( family member), I think he enjoyed you guys as much as you enjoyed him ❤️

Sorry too hear of your loss...beautiful tribute song/video for him. I lost my buddy (SYK - ShipYard Kat), early last year...miss him every day, but I know he had a better life (than working in the Shipyard) where I found him, because of us.

Last edited:
What a righteous tribute Leon! Sorry for your loss. We also lost my old furry friend on Christmas Eve, incidentally the same age as yours, so your tribute really resonated with me.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom