AFIII Tune for a furry friend

I'm very sorry about your loss and know how it feels. We had 3 cats for while and last year the last of them died. It's lonely since then.

Such a handsome boy...I have a three legged cat that could be his brother-the older I get the more I realize that my best friends truly are my animals. Pretty hard to find that kind of loyalty and honesty in a human. The song was just right too.

Sorry for losing your pal. You're the 3rd person I know that lost their cat in the last 4 weeks. Losing/putting down sick pets is the worst. It "IS" losing family.

Aw, man... your video got me choked up. I love cats - the one in my avatar is named Monkey, AKA Monkey Boy.

Skanky Boy seemed like a great friend.

Never easy losing a pet.

We lost our pug, unexpectedly, a few years back and we knew we’d get another dog eventually but it took a while. We decided to foster a senior from the local no-kill shelter we volunteer for dog walking at, ended up adopting him when we realized how bad his anxiety issues were because we didn’t want to risk another owner getting mad at him and giving him up again. We’re foster failures!

He passed away a couple months ago and we’re taking a breather before getting right back on the saddle. We’ve fostered a couple cats, actually have one now that’s going to his new home this weekend, but we’ll be on the lookout for a senior dog again soon. While it’s hard saying goodbye, knowing that you gave a good doggo a happy ending to life instead of dying alone in a shelter is entirely worth it.

Back
Top Bottom