Tucana Smooth

WW Audio

Inspired
Built on an XL using the latest 18.01 full release f/w. Uses the stock CA Tucana Cln amp and the 1x12 Bludo Mix (UR) that just released with f/w 18. Built using a 60's reissue American Strat with custom shop Fat 50's pups. Fairly simple patch with 4 scenes. Designed to be on the warmer side with a touch of midrange honk when the Drive block is engaged. Great with single coil neck pickup for a vintage-y blues or jazz tone. Sounds ok with humbuckers/P-90's but will likely need tweaking to be optimal with those kinds of guitars. Also seems to work well through a XiTone 1x12 FRFR cab.

Axe-Change - Download Preset - Tucana Smooth - by WW Audio

Last edited:
Seems that old dogs really can (sometimes) learn new tricks. Just discovered there's a way to export an XL patch out to a CSV file format that can be read either with Notepad (or other similar text editor) or a spreadsheet program, like Excel. Not as handy as a utility that auto converts an XL patch into II or I format, but it at least lets you see every setting in every tab for each block. Even shows X/Y settings. This was probably available all along but somehow I missed it. The forum's attach file function doesn't recognize CSV file formats as valid so you'll have to put the files on a remote site or drop box. Also a screen shot of the grid showing the basic layout. Hope this helps.

http://westwingaudio.com/tucanasmooth.csv

attachment.php

Attachments

• TucanaSmooth.jpg
    TucanaSmooth.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 162
Last edited:
Seems that old dogs really can (sometimes) learn new tricks. Just discovered there's a way to export an XL patch out to a CSV file format that can be read either with Notepad (or other similar text editor) or a spreadsheet program, like Excel. Not as handy as a utility that auto converts an XL patch into II or I format, but it at least lets you see every setting in every tab for each block. Even shows X/Y settings. This was probably available all along but somehow I missed it. The forum's attach file function doesn't recognize CSV file formats as valid so you'll have to put the files on a remote site or drop box. Also a screen shot of the grid showing the basic layout. Hope this helps.

http://westwingaudio.com/tucanasmooth.csv

attachment.php

Where is the export to CSV function? I looked in AE and couldn't file in under Export.

Back
Top Bottom