TT2 External Setup Issue (Solved)

Habuman

Power User
Have been using a Boss FS-6 w/single TRS cable as external switch for Tuner and Inc/Dec that cycles through the 3 views without issue.

Switch to a Mission Engineering TT2 w/Y cable (TRS to 2 TS, tip/ring). The tuner button is working. However, when trying the Inc/Dec button it keeps reverting back to the layout (Presets, Scenes, Effects) on FM3 instead of cycling through the scenes. Stand-in Switches 11/12 are set accordingly on the FM3. I have tried changing the Pedal 2 Setup to 1 switch (tip) and 2 switches (tip+ring).

Did I miss a step?

That's what happened to me. I'm not sure what is wrong, I set it up and set it up again but I can't get increment or decrement to work. I was attempting to switch channels, but it did revert back like your description to changing the layouts. The toggling seemed to work for me, and I only need two channels for my scenes. Might be a bug?

From the Mission web page for that pedal:

The TT-2 is switchable between TRS and TS mode. TRS mode supports two switches on a single cable compatible with devices such as the Line 6 HX Stomp, Eventide H9, Fractal Audio MFC, and RJM Mastermind. In this mode you can connect both switches to the device with just a single TRS cable, removing the need for Y cables or adapters.

Why not set it to use a single TRS just like you did with the other pedal?

Or else make sure it's switched correctly for a Y cable.

There's also a video there that explains it:

https://missionengineering.com/shop-2/products/accessories/tt2/

From the Mission web page for that pedal:

Why not set it to use a single TRS just like you did with the other pedal?

Or else make sure it's switched correctly for a Y cable.

There's also a video there that explains it:

https://missionengineering.com/shop-2/products/accessories/tt2/
Thanks for the info.

After reviewing the video, I rechecked everything that could cause the issue. Through FM3 Edit found that the Hold Section had been changed so that it reverted to Layout 9.

All working as it should.

Back
Top Bottom